Valen may refer to:
- Fartein Valen, a Norwegian composer
- Valen, Bindal, a fjord-arm which, although it lies mostly in Nordland, derives its name from a hamlet of the same name in Nord-Trondelag
- Valen, Kvinnherad, village in the municipality of Kvinnherad in Hordaland
- Valen, Nærøy, hamlet in the municipality of Nærøy in Nord-Trondelag
- Valen, Vadsø, hamlet in the municipality of Vadsø in Finnmark county in Norway
- Valen TV, Norwegian comedy television series
- Valen, Babylon 5 character
- Valen class cruiser, ship in Babylon 5
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Valen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.