Jump to navigation Jump to search
Valen may refer to:
- Fartein Valen, a Norwegian composer
- Valen, Bindal, a fjord in the municipality of Bindal in Nordland county, Norway
- Valen, Kvinnherad, a village in the municipality of Kvinnherad in Hordaland county, Norway
- Valen, Nærøy, a small village in the municipality of Nærøy in Trondelag county, Norway
- Valen, Vadsø, a small village in the municipality of Vadsø in Finnmark county, Norway
- Valen TV, Norwegian comedy television series
- Valen, Babylon 5 character
- Valen class cruiser, ship in Babylon 5
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Valen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.