|Look up Valenciennes in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Valenciennes can mean:
- Valenciennes, a town and commune on the Scheldt river in the Nord département of northern France.
- Valenciennes FC a football (soccer) club from Valenciennes.
- Valenciennes lace
- Herman de Valenciennes, 12th century French poet.
- Achille Valenciennes (1794–1865), French zoologist.
- Pierre-Henri de Valenciennes (1750-1819), French painter
- Valenciennes River, a river in the Rocky Mountains of British Columbia, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Valenciennes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.