From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Valentia (disambiguation))
Valentia may refer to:
- Valentia Island, off the coast of Ireland
- Valentia (Roman Britain), a province of Roman Britain
- Valence, Drôme, France, known in Roman times as Valentia
- Nuragus, Sardinia, Italy, known in Roman times as Valentia
- Valencia, Spain, known in Roman times as Valentia
- Vibo Valentia, a city in Italy
- Province of Vibo Valentia, a province of Italy
- Two aircraft by Vickers:
- Valentia (Hagerstown, Maryland) a building on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places
- a synonym for Scotlandia (as †Valentia morrochensis Smith 1907), an extinct genus of conodonts in the family Prioniodinidae
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Valentia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.