14 May 1978 |
Valentina Lodovini (born 14 May 1978) is an Italian film and television actress.
Life and career
Born in Umbertide, Lodovini grew up in Sansepolcro and attended the School of Dramatic Arts in Perugia, then moved in Rome to continue her studies at the Centro Sperimentale di Cinematografia. After some secondary roles, Lodovini emerged in 2007 with Carlo Mazzacurati's drama film La giusta distanza, for which she was nominated for David di Donatello for Best Actress.
- Ovunque sei (2004)
- Our Country (2006)
- Donna Roma (2007)
- Pornorama (2007)
- The Right Distance (2007)
- Riprendimi (2008)
- The Past Is a Foreign Land (2008)
- Coco Chanel (2008)
- Generation 1000 Euros (2009)
- Fort Apache Napoli (2009)
- The Woman of My Dreams (2010)
- Benvenuti al Sud (2010)
- Things from Another World (2011)
- Benvenuti al Nord (2012)
- A Liberal Passion (2013)
- A Woman as a Friend (2014)
- Good for Nothing (2014)
- What a Beautiful Surprise (2015)
- "Valentina Lodovini madrina di Schermi d'amore 2008". NonSoloCinema. April 10, 2008. Retrieved 6 June 2012.
- "'Caos Calmo', gran favorita de los David de Donatello". El Pais. March 20, 2008. Retrieved 6 June 2012.
- Claudia Mormiglione (March 20, 2008). "David, "Caos calmo" la fa da padrone 18 candidature per il film di Grimaldi". La Repubblica. Retrieved 6 June 2012.
- Valerio Cappelli (May 7, 2011). "Sette David a Martone Sconfitta la commedia". Corriere della Sera. Retrieved 6 June 2012.
- Simonetta Robiony (July 28, 2011). "Lodovini: La mia fortuna? Avere un viso qualunque". La Stampa. Retrieved 6 June 2012.
- "Valentina Lodovini: fascino e sensualità DOC!". Sky Magazine. February 15, 2012. Retrieved 6 June 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Valentina Lodovini.|
- Valentina Lodovini on IMDb
- Valentina Lodovini at the TCM Movie Database
- Valentina Lodovini at AllMovie
- Valentina Lodovini at Rotten Tomatoes
|This article about an Italian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|