From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Valentino in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Valentino may refer to:
- Valentino Jorno (born 27 February 1983), also known by his other stage names PsyShark and VJorno is an Israeli Musician, DJ, record producer.
- Valentino Garavani (born 1932), Italian fashion designer, better known as Valentino
- Rudolph Valentino (1895–1926), Italian-American silent film actor, known simply as Valentino
- Jim Valentino (born 1952), American comic book creator
- Valentino, gay disco singer who recorded the song "I Was Born This Way"
- Lorenzo Tucker (1907–1986), African-American stage and screen actor known as the Black Valentino
- Sal Valentino (born 1942), lead singer of The Beau Brummels
- Val Valentino (born 1956), American magician, illusionist, and actor using the stage name the Masked Magician
- Valentino, member of reggaeton duo Magnate y Valentino
- Cesare Borgia (c. 1475–1507), sometimes called Valentino, Spanish-Italian soldier, nobleman, politician, and cardinal
- Bobby Valentino (British musician) (born c. 1954), British violinist, singer, songwriter and actor
- Valentino Rossi (born 1979), Italian professional motorcycle racer and multiple MotoGP World Champion
- Roberto Valentino (c. 1671–1747), Anglo-Italian composer also known as Robert Valentine
- Valentino (Jackie Farn), accordionist and entertainer
- Thomas J. Valentino (died 1986), an American businessman amongst the first to develop libraries of sound effects and taped music
- Valentino (1951 film), film billed as the life story of movie legend Rudolph Valentino
- Valentino (1977 film), film very loosely based on the life of Rudolph Valentino
- Valentino (album),a 1997 album by the band Weeping Tile
- Valentino, an album by Scottish band Long Fin Killie
- "Valentino" (song), the Spanish entrant to the 1986 Eurovision Song Contest
- "Valentino", 1960 song by Connie Francis
- Valentino nero, Italian wine grape variety from the Piedmont region
- Valentino SpA, clothing company founded by Valentino Garavani
- Valentino, Italian name for the duchy of Valentinois, now part of Valence, Drôme
- Castello del Valentino in Turin, Italy
- Valentino (Beanie Baby), Beanie Baby teddy bear produced by Ty, Inc. in honor of Valentine's Day
- Valentino Music, production music library that provides incidental music for films, television shows and commercials
- Valentino: The Last Emperor, 2009 documentary film about Valentino Garavani
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Valentino.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.