Valeria Bertuccelli (born in 1969) is an Argentine film and television actress.
Born in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina she began her career in experimental theatre, and later worked in the San Martín and Cervantes theatres. She was first cast in the cinema of Argentina by director Mariano Galperin, and received a Silver Condor Award for her role in Daniel Barone's Alma mía (2000). She won another Silver Condor for her leading role in Diego Lerman's Mientras tanto, in 2007.
Her husband, Vicentico, is co-founder and lead vocalist of the Argentine rock group Los Fabulosos Cadillacs. They have two sons together, Florián and Vicente.
- "Verdad consecuencia" (1996)
- "Carola Casini" (1997)
- "Gasoleros" (1998)
- "Tiempofinal" (2000) a.k.a. "Final Minute"
- "Cuatro amigas" (2001) (Mini TV series) a.k.a. "Four Friends"
- "Máximo corazón" (2002) a.k.a. "Máximo in My Heart"
- "Mujeres asesinas" (2005)
- "Vientos de agua" (2006)
- ^ Valeria Bertuccelli at the Internet Movie Database.
- ^ Clarín: Valeria Bertuccelli, una actriz de carácter (Spanish)