|Born||1986 (age 32–33)|
|Known for||CEO, Co-founder of Huggle|
Prior to founding Huggle, Stark blogged about gardening and worked in a managerial position for one of the largest restaurant business in Moscow where she was known for her role in the company's European and UK expansion. After moving to London from Moscow, she found it hard to make friends and began using her familiarity with Instagram's geolocation feature to find people with common interests. She met Stina Sanders using this technique and the two women eventually founded Huggle based around Stark's idea of connecting people who visit the same locations. Stark is considered a feminist entrepreneur. In 2018, she was named one of the Top 30 Female Entrepreneurs in the UK to Watch in 2018 by About Time magazine.
- Amelia Heathman. "Co-founders of dating app Huggle on their mission to change social media, one app at a time". Evening Standard.
- Pantin, Laurel (14 June 2017). "The Floors in This Surrey Home Are Made of Actual Gold". Coveteur. Retrieved 19 March 2018.
- Saul, Heather; Charalambou, George (23 November 2016). "Young, Successful, Busy Yet Lonely: A Generation Empowered by the Internet and Plagued by Loneliness". The Independent. Retrieved 19 March 2018.
- Barr, Sabrina (9 February 2018). "Valentine's Day 2018: Dating App Huggle is Encouraging Users to Celebrate Being Single on February 14". The Independent. Retrieved 19 March 2018.
- Tait, Amelia (12 October 2017). "Would Tech Be Different if Women Made Up Half the Workforce?". The Guardian. Retrieved 19 March 2018.
- Валерия Бородина. "Клуб по интересам: как переехать в Лондон и создать приложение для знакомств" (in Russian). Forbes.
- Cook, James (2 July 2016). "A New Survey Says Dating Apps Like Tinder Are Making People Self-Conscious". Business Insider. Retrieved 19 March 2018.
- Zimmerman, Kelsi (4 January 2017). "Stop Swiping and Start Connecting". Swaay. Retrieved 19 March 2018.
- Pantin, Laurel (5 April 2017). "This App is About to Totally Change The Way You Meet People". Coveteur. Retrieved 19 March 2018.
- Leaver, Kate (10 November 2017). "How Women Are Using Apps to Fight Loneliness in the Big City". Dazed Digital. Retrieved 19 March 2018.
- Moloney, Aisling (11 September 2017). "What is Huggle? The Dating App Katie Price Has Been Told to Join". Metro. Retrieved 19 March 2018.
- McManus, Kate (29 October 2016). "'Appily Ever After: Valerie Stark and Stina Sanders". SheBoom. Retrieved 19 March 2018.
- Lee, Tristen (14 March 2017). "Huggle: How the Founders of the Friendship and Dating App Plan to Take Over the Tech World". EveningStandard. Retrieved 19 March 2018.
- "Huggle Launch Aims to Help People Find Friends Safely Online". The Week. 21 June 2016. Retrieved 19 March 2018.
- Tamplin, Harley (14 February 2018). "Tech Feminist Has Banned Valentine's Day on Her Dating App". Metro. Retrieved 19 March 2018.
- Malin, Angelica. "Top 30: Female Entrepreneurs In The UK To Watch in 2018". About Time. Retrieved 19 March 2018.