(Redirected from Valiant (automobile))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up valiant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Valiant may refer to:
- Plymouth Valiant, an automobile manufactured by the Plymouth division of Chrysler Corporation from 1960 to 1976
- Chrysler Valiant, an automobile manufactured by Chrysler Australia from 1962 to 1981
- Velocette Valiant, a British motorcycle made by Velocette
- HMS Valiant, various Royal Navy ships
- Valiant-class submarine, the first fully British class of nuclear fleet submarines
- Valiant-class ship of the line, two Royal Navy sailing ships
- USS Valiant, various United States Navy ships
- USCGC Valiant (WMEC-621), a United States Coast Guard cutter
- Valiant-class harbor tug, a class of US Navy yard tugboats that entered service in 2009
- Valiant tank, a British Second World War tank design
- Vickers 131 Valiant, a British biplane bomber
- Vickers Valiant, a British jet bomber
- Vultee BT-13 Valiant, a World War II-era basic trainer aircraft built by Vultee Aircraft for the United States Army Air Corps
- Project Valiant, a cancelled Indian secret ballistic missile project
Arts and entertainment
Film and television
- The Valiant (1929 film), a part-talkie movie starring Paul Muni
- The Valiant (1962 film), directed by Roy Ward Baker
- Eddie Valiant, one of the main characters in Who Censored Roger Rabbit? and its film adaptation, Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
- Valiant (film), a 2005 film about British homing pigeons
- "Valiant" (Merlin), second episode of the British television series Merlin
- "Valiant" (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine), an episode of the American television series Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and a starship in the episode
- USS Valiant, the initial but discarded name of USS Defiant, in the Star Trek: Deep Space Nine series
- USS Valiant, a spaceship in the Star Trek second pilot episode "Where No Man Has Gone Before"
- Valiant, an airborne aircraft carrier appearing in several Doctor Who episodes
- Valiant (Caminhos do Coração), a character in the Brazilian soap opera Caminhos do Coração
- the title character of the comic strip Prince Valiant
- Valiant (comics), British comic published between 1962 and 1976
- The Valiant (play), a 1924 one-act stage play
- Valiant: A Modern Tale of Faerie, a 2005 urban fantasy novel by Holly Black
- Vince Vance & the Valiants, an American country pop and rock and roll musical group
- James Valiant (1884–1917), English cricketer
- The Valiant Brothers, a professional wrestling tag team of storyline brothers
- Leslie Valiant (born 1949), British computer scientist and computational theorist
- Valiant Swart, Akrifaans folk singer born Pierre Nolte in 1965
- HMC Valiant, a customs cutter of the UK Border Agency
- Valiant Records, a 1960s independent record label acquired in 1965 by Warner Bros.
- Valiant Comics, a comic book publisher
- The Valiants, nickname of the British football club Port Vale F.C.
- The Valiant Sixty, a group of early Quaker leaders and activists in the latter part of the 17th century
- Valiants Memorial, a military memorial in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Valiant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.