(Redirected from Valiant (automobile))
|Look up valiant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Valiant may refer to:
- Plymouth Valiant, an automobile manufactured by the Plymouth division of Chrysler Corporation from 1960 to 1976
- Chrysler Valiant, an automobile manufactured by Chrysler Australia from 1962 to 1981
- Velocette Valiant, a British motorcycle made by Velocette
- HMS Valiant, various Royal Navy ships
- Valiant-class submarine, the first fully British class of nuclear fleet submarines
- Valiant-class ship of the line, two Royal Navy sailing ships
- USS Valiant, various United States Navy ships
- USCGC Valiant (WMEC-621), a United States Coast Guard cutter
- Valiant-class harbor tug, a class of US Navy yard tugboats that entered service in 2009
- Valiant tank, a British Second World War tank design
- Vickers 131 Valiant, a British biplane bomber
- Vickers Valiant, a British jet bomber
- Vultee BT-13 Valiant, a World War II-era basic trainer aircraft built by Vultee Aircraft for the United States Army Air Corps
- Project Valiant, a cancelled Indian secret ballistic missile project
Arts and entertainment
Film and television
- The Valiant (1929 film), a part-talkie movie starring Paul Muni
- The Valiant (1962 film), directed by Roy Ward Baker
- Eddie Valiant, one of the main characters in Who Censored Roger Rabbit? and its film adaptation, Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
- Valiant (film), a 2005 film about British homing pigeons
- "Valiant" (Merlin), second episode of the British television series Merlin
- "Valiant" (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine), an episode of the American television series Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and a starship in the episode
- USS Valiant, the initial but discarded name of USS Defiant, in the Star Trek: Deep Space Nine series
- USS Valiant, a spaceship in the Star Trek second pilot episode "Where No Man Has Gone Before"
- Valiant, an airborne aircraft carrier appearing in several Doctor Who episodes
- Valiant (Caminhos do Coração), a character in the Brazilian soap opera Caminhos do Coração
- the title character of the comic strip Prince Valiant
- Valiant (comics), British comic published between 1962 and 1976
- The Valiant (play), a 1924 one-act stage play
- Valiant: A Modern Tale of Faerie, a 2005 urban fantasy novel by Holly Black
- Vince Vance & the Valiants, an American country pop and rock and roll musical group
- James Valiant (1884–1917), English cricketer
- The Valiant Brothers, a professional wrestling tag team of storyline brothers
- Leslie Valiant (born 1949), British computer scientist and computational theorist
- Valiant Swart, Akrifaans folk singer born Pierre Nolte in 1965
- HMC Valiant, a customs cutter of the UK Border Agency
- Valiant Records, a 1960s independent record label acquired in 1965 by Warner Bros.
- Valiant Comics, a comic book publisher
- The Valiants, nickname of the British football club Port Vale F.C.
- The Valiant Sixty, a group of early Quaker leaders and activists in the latter part of the 17th century
- Valiants Memorial, a military memorial in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Valiant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.