From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Valladolid may refer to:
- Valladolid, an industrial city in the autonomous community of Castile-León.
- Valladolid Province, a province of Castile and León, Spain.
- Real Valladolid, a football club based in Valladolid.
- Valladolid, Yucatán
- Valladolid Municipality
- Morelia, Michoacán, known as Valladolid between 1578 and 1828.
In the Philippines:
- Valladolid debate, a 16th-century theological debate concerning the souls of the natives of the so-called New World.
- Marcela Valladolid, celebrity chef
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Valladolid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.