|Origin||Halifax, United Kingdom|
|Genres||Death metal, doom metal, extreme metal|
|Associated acts||Paradise Lost, My Dying Bride, Doom, At The Gates, The Haunted, Cradle Of Filth|
Hamish Hamilton Glencross
Vallenfyre are a British extreme metal supergroup founded as a side project by Paradise Lost's chief songwriter and lead guitarist Gregor Mackintosh. Mackintosh created the band incidentally after the death of his father John Robert, who died of lung cancer on 2 December 2009.
- Gregor Mackintosh - vocals, guitar (2010-present)
- Hamish Glencross - guitar (2010-present)
- Scoot - bass guitar (2010-present)
- Adrian Erlandsson - drums (2010-present)
- Sam Wallace - guitar (2014-present), bass guitar (2013)
- Waltteri Väyrynen - drums (2014-present)
- Alejandro Coredor - bass (2015 Decibel Tour)
- Mully - guitar (2010-2013)
|2011||A Fragile King||–|
|2015||The Last Of Our Kind (EP)||–||–|
- Krasman, Brian (16 January 2012). "Vallenfyre's Mackintosh turned grief into an old-school tribute to his father". Metal Maniacs. Retrieved 16 June 2012.
- Rivadavia, Eduardo. "A Fragile King review". Allmusic. Retrieved 16 June 2012.
- Mackintosh, Gregor (August 2011). "Vallenfyre biography". Northern Music. Retrieved 16 June 2012.
- Lucacher, Michael (24 October 2011). "Vallenfyre interview". Hails and Horns. Retrieved 16 June 2012.
- "Vallenfyre discography". finnishcharts.com. Hung Medien. Retrieved 16 May 2014.
|This article on a heavy metal musician or group is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article on a United Kingdom rock music band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|