Valles may refer to:
- the plural of Vallis, a Latin word for "valley" used in naming topographical features on other planets
- Interandean Valles, the region of valleys that is home to most of the human population and agricultural production of the central Andes of Peru, Bolivia, and northwest Argentina
- Vallès, a region in Catalonia, Spain, comprising the comarques of Vallès Occidental and Vallès Oriental
- Vallés, Valencia, a town in the Valencian Community, Spain
- Jules Vallès (1832-1885), French writer and political activist
- Arlington Valles (1886-1970), Oscar-winning costume designer
- Judith Valles (born 1933), mayor of San Bernardino and educator
- Mario Valles (born 1977), Colombian judoka
- Max Valles, American football player
- Hakeem Valles, (born 1992), American football player
- Valles Caldera, New Mexico
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Valles.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.