Jump to navigation Jump to search
Valles may refer to:
- the plural of Vallis, a Latin word for "valley" used in naming topographical features on other planets
- Interandean Valles, the region of valleys that is home to most of the human population and agricultural production of the central Andes of Peru, Bolivia, and northwest Argentina
- Vallès, a region in Catalonia, Spain, comprising the comarques of Vallès Occidental and Vallès Oriental
- Vallés, Valencia, a town in the Valencian Community, Spain
- Jules Vallès (1832-1885), French writer and political activist
- Arlington Valles (1886-1970), Oscar-winning costume designer
- Judith Valles (born 1933), mayor of San Bernardino and educator
- Mario Valles (born 1977), Colombian judoka
- Max Valles, American football player
- Hakeem Valles, (born 1992), American football player
- Valles Caldera, New Mexico
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Valles.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.