Valley Morning Star
|Owner(s)||AIM Media Texas|
|Publisher||Lilia Castillo Jones|
|Headquarters||1310 S. Commerce
Harlingen, Texas, 78550, U.S.
The Valley Morning Star, established in 1911, is an American newspaper published in Harlingen, Texas. In 1938, The New York Times reported on a printer's strike at the newspaper that was organized by the Typographical Union. In 1951, the newspaper was bought by Raymond C. Hoiles. In 2012, Freedom Communications papers in Texas were sold to AIM Media Texas.
- "Total Circ for US Newspapers". Alliance for Audited Media. Retrieved 2013-06-09.
- HARLINGEN, TEXAS by Minnie Gilbert Handbook of Texas Online
- "DEFIES TEXAS PICKETS; Newspaper Prepares to Resume Today Despite Printers' Strike". New York Times. 1938-02-07. Retrieved 2008-07-29.
- HOILES, RAYMOND CYRUS by Minnie Gilbert Handbook of Texas Online
- AIM Media Texas, LLC acquires Texas newspapers