From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vallis (plural Valles) is Latin for valley, vale; it may refer to the following :
- Places and jurisdictions on Earth
- the Swiss canton Wallis
- Vallis (see), an Ancient city, former bishopric and Latin Catholic titular see in Africa Proconsularis
- Vallis Vale in Somerset
- Vallis (planetary geology)
- Vallis Alpes on the Moon
- Vallis Rheita on the Moon
- Vallis Snellius on the Moon
- Valles Marineris on Mars
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vallis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.