|Look up valor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Valor, valour, or valorous may mean:
- Courage, a similar meaning
- Virtue ethics, roughly "courage in defense of a noble cause"
- Valor (DC Comics), a DC Comics superhero
- Valor (EC Comics), an EC Comics title
- Valor Communications, the former name of Windstream Communications, a telecommunications company
- Valor Ecclesiasticus, a survey of the finances of the church in England, Wales and English-controlled parts of Ireland made in 1535
- Yale & Valor, a UK-based gas boiler manufacturer
- Valor (music), a Christian gospel music group
- Valor (TV series), an American drama series
- Valor Kand, a member of the band Christian Death
- Carnival Valor, a Conquest-class cruise ship operated by Carnival Cruise Line
- HMS Valorous, the name of more than one ship of the British Royal Navy
- Washington Valor, American football team
- Team Valor, a team on Pokémon Go
- Team Valor International, an American Thoroughbred horse racing stable
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Valor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.