Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up valor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Valor, valour, or valorous may mean:
- Courage, a similar meaning
- Virtue ethics, roughly "courage in defense of a noble cause"
- Valor (DC Comics), a DC Comics superhero
- Valor (EC Comics), an EC Comics title
- Valor Communications, the former name of Windstream Communications, a telecommunications company
- Valor Ecclesiasticus, a survey of the finances of the church in England, Wales and English-controlled parts of Ireland made in 1535
- Yale & Valor, a UK-based gas boiler manufacturer
- Valor (music), a Christian gospel music group
- Valor (TV series), an American drama series
- Valor Kand, a member of the band Christian Death
- Carnival Valor, a Conquest-class cruise ship operated by Carnival Cruise Line
- HMS Valorous, the name of more than one ship of the British Royal Navy
- Washington Valor, American football team
- Team Valor, a team on Pokémon Go
- Team Valor International, an American Thoroughbred horse racing stable
- Valour FC, a soccer club from Winnipeg set to start play in the Canadian Premier League in 2019
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Valor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.