Valor Christian College
|World Harvest Bible Institute,|
World Harvest Bible College
|Motto||"The School of the Spirit!"|
|Type||Private Bible college|
|World Harvest Church|
|President||Dr. Ken Grunden|
|Colors||Maroon and white|
Valor Christian College is a private Christian college associated with World Harvest Church and located in Columbus, Ohio. It is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of the Association for Biblical Higher Education to grant certificates and degrees at the associate degree level. It is also authorized by the Ohio Department of Higher Education  to offer associate of applied science degrees and diplomas in Bible and ministry-related studies.
New programs were added in the following years and in 1993, the name was changed to World Harvest Bible College.
Beginning with the fall semester of 2012, Valor's academic building moved from a campus on Wright Road in Canal Winchester, Ohio, to the World Harvest Church campus.
Classes are held in Canfield Hall, a building that formerly housed administrative offices for World Harvest Church. It is named after the church's senior elder, Bill Canfield, and is adjacent to the men's and women's dormitories.
Students who attend Valor are eligible for work-study programs.
Valor Christian College academic programs place a strong concentration biblical foundations and tools to use in ministry activities through classroom study and hands-on experiences in a variety of ministry areas. The college offers one-year diploma programs and two-year associate degree programs. Degree programs also are available online.
- Accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education
- Authorized by the Ohio Department of Higher Education  to offer associate of applied science degrees and diplomas in Bible and ministry-related studies
- Approved by the United States Office of Education for participation in the federal students financial aid programs
- "Member Colleges - Association for Biblical Higher Education". The Association for Biblical Higher Education. Retrieved March 29, 2016.
- "Valor Christian College 2015–2016 Academic Catalog" (PDF). Valor Christian College. 2016. Retrieved March 29, 2016.
- "Academics". Valor Christian College. Retrieved March 29, 2016.