|• Municipal unit||1,842|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Valtetsi (Greek: Βαλτέτσι) is a former municipality in Arcadia, Peloponnese, Greece. Since the 2011 local government reform it is part of the municipality Tripoli, of which it is a municipal unit. Population 1,842 (2001). The seat of the municipality was in Asea. Valtetsi is located in the highlands southwest of Tripoli and northeast of Megalopoli.
The municipal unit Valtetsi is subdivided into the following communities (constituent villages in brackets):
- Ampelaki (Ampelaki, Lianos)
- Asea (Asea, Kato Asea)
- Athinaio (Athinaio, Marmaria)
- Dafni (Dafni, Maniatis)
- Kaltezes (Kaltezes, Kouvelia)
- De Facto Population of Greece Population and Housing Census of March 18th, 2001 (PDF 39&NBSP;MB). National Statistical Service of Greece. 2003.
- Kallikratis law Greece Ministry of Interior (Greek)