Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up valuation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Valuation may refer to:
- Valuation (finance), the determination of the economic value of an asset or liability
- A distinction between real prices and ideal prices in Marxist theory.
- The term valuation function is often used as a synonym to utility function.
- The sociology of valuation also takes economic valuation practices as an object of study.
- Valuation: Measuring and Managing the Value of Companies
- Valuation (algebra)
- Valuation (geometry)
- Valuation (logic)
- Valuation (measure theory)
- p-adic valuation
- Valuation (ethics), the determination of the ethic or philosophic value of an object
- For personal valuation, see dignity
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Valuation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.