From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up valuable, value, value types, valued, or values in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Value or values may refer to:
- Value (economics), a measure of the benefit that may be gained from goods or service.
- Value (ethics), something's degree of importance in ethics
- Value, also known as lightness or tone, a representation of variation in the perception of a color or color space's brightness.
- Value (computer science), an expression that implies no (further) (mathematical) processing; a "normal form".
- Value (mathematics), a property such as number assigned to or calculated for a variable, constant or expression.
- Value (semiotics), the significance, purpose and/or meaning of a symbol as determined or affected by other symbols.
- Note value, the relative duration of a musical note.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Value.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.