|Launch date||16 May 2016|
|Annual passengers (M)||92|
|Alliance slogan||Asia Pacific's Best Value Airlines |
Value Alliance is an airline alliance formed in May 2016. It is the world's second alliance (after the U-FLY Alliance) to consist only of low-cost carriers (LCCs). However, it is the first pan-regional LCC alliance. It comprises seven (originally nine) Asia-Pacific airlines: Cebu Pacific, Cebgo, Jeju Air, Nok Air, NokScoot, Scoot and Vanilla Air.
The Value Alliance was established by eight airlines in the Asia-Pacific region on 16 May 2016. The alliance allows passengers to book flights with all of the eight carriers through each partner website, to create itineraries across the region through a single booking. The combined carriers collectively serve more than 160 destinations, primarily in the Asia-Pacific region, with a total fleet of 176 aircraft and an annual passenger total of 47 million in 2015.
|Cebu Pacific||16 May 2016|
|Cebgo||16 May 2016|
|Jeju Air||16 May 2016|
|Nok Air||16 May 2016|
|NokScoot||16 May 2016|
|Scoot||16 May 2016|
|Vanilla Air||16 May 2016||To be merged with Peach Aviation|
|Tigerair Australia||16 May 2016||2018|
|Tigerair||16 May 2016||25 July 2017||Merged with Scoot under Scoot brand|
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2016-10-02. Retrieved 2016-09-09.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link), CEB joins world’s first pan-regional LCC alliance.
- http://www.valuealliance.com, Value Alliance Home.
- , 8 Asian airlines form new alliance.
- Middleton, Rachel (17 May 2016). "Eight budget airlines in Asia Pacific form world's largest alliance of low-cost carriers". International Business Times. Retrieved 12 June 2016.
- Freed, Jamie (17 May 2016). "Tigerair Australia, Scoot and other budget carriers team up for alliance". Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 12 June 2016.
- "Value Alliance - About". www.valuealliance.com. Retrieved 12 June 2016.
Media related to Value Alliance at Wikimedia Commons
|This airline-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|