(Redirected from Vamps)
|Look up vamp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vamp or vamps may refer to:
- Vamp (shoe), the upper part of a shoe
- Vamp (woman), a seductress or femme fatale; derived from "vampire"
- Vamp (music), a repeating musical figure or accompaniment
- Vamp (firefighter), a slang term for a volunteer firefighter in the USA
Science and technology
- VaMP, the first autonomous car that drove long distances in traffic
- VAMP (VMS, Apache, MySQL, PHP), a variation of LAMP (software bundle)
- VAMP Research Databank, former name of the General Practice Research Database
- Vesicle-associated membrane protein, a family of proteins
- The VAMP Regimen, a chemotherapy regimen for the treatment of low-risk childhood Hodgkin lymphoma
- Project Vamp, a U.S. Navy hydrologic survey
- "Vamps" short for De Haviland Vampire plane in Rhodesia
- Vamp (band), a Norwegian folk music band
- Vamps (band), a Japanese rock band formed in 2008
- The Vamps (Australian band), formed in 1965
- The Vamps (British band), a band formed in 2012
- Vamps (album), the 2009 self-titled debut album of the Japanese band Vamps
Film, television and theatre
- Vamp (film), 1986 vampire film
- Vamps (film), 2012 horror-comedy film
- Vamp (telenovela), a Brazilian telenovela
- The Vamp, a 1955 musical comedy
- Theda Bara, American silent film actress nicknamed "The Vamp"
- Vamp Creek, a river in Manitoba, Canada
- Vamp Building, a building in Lynn, Massachusetts, USA
- V.A.M.P. (G.I. Joe), a toy vehicle
- Seattle Vamps, a women's ice hockey team
- Vamp!, a light novel series by Ryohgo Narita
- All pages beginning with "Vamp"
- All pages with a title containing Vamp
- Vamping (disambiguation)
- Vampire (disambiguation)
- Vampirella, a fictional character
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vamp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.