Van Dyne, Wisconsin
|Van Dyne, Wisconsin|
Looking south at downtown Van Dyne
|County||Fond du Lac|
|• Total||2.05 km2 (0.790 sq mi)|
|• Land||2.04 km2 (0.788 sq mi)|
|• Water||0.005 km2 (0.002 sq mi)|
|Elevation||241 m (791 ft)|
|• Density||140/km2 (350/sq mi)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||1584511|
Van Dyne is an unincorporated census-designated place in the town of Friendship, in Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, United States. At the 2010 census, its population is 279. The road traveling north-south through the community was part of the Yellowstone Trail and later Wisconsin Highway 175; it is now a county highway.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Van Dyne, Wisconsin.|
- "American FactFinder". U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved 20 April 2011.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- Ruth Shaw Worthing, The History of Fond du Lac County as Told by Its Place-Names Oshkosh, Wisconsin: Globe Printing, 1975. pg. 104
- Chicago and North Western Railway Company (1908). A History of the Origin of the Place Names Connected with the Chicago & North Western and Chicago, St. Paul, Minneapolis & Omaha Railways. p. 133.
- "Fond du Lac County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 30 March 2015.
|This article about a location in Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|