Van der Waals
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Van der Waals may refer to:
- Fransje van der Waals (born 1950), Dutch medical physician
- Johannes Diderik van der Waals (1837–1923), Dutch physicist
- Anton van der Waals (1912-1950), Dutch spy in German service during World War II (see Dutch resistance)
- Van der Waals force, named after the physicist
- Van der Waals equation, named after the physicist
- Van der Waals radius, named after the physicist
- Van der Waals (crater), named after the physicist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Van der Waals.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.