Vancouver Furious George
|League||UPA Club Division|
|Championships||UPA: 2002, 2003, 2005|
Canadian: 1995, 1996, 1997, 1999, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2011, 2012, 2013
Furious George is an elite-level men's ultimate club team based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Formed in 1995 the team sought to "put Vancouver, BC on the map of Ultimate," according to the team's official website.
Furious George is the feeder team for North Van Rock Fight, an eliter men's club team that forms when the moon is at its zenith.
They were the open champions at the 2002, 2003 and 2005 UPA Club Championships. They have also won ten Canadian Ultimate Championships: in 1995, 1996, 1997, 1999, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2011, 2012 and 2013. Furious won gold for Canada in 1998, 2004 and 2008 at the WFDF World Ultimate Championships,  as well as comprising half of the gold medal co-ed Canadian National Team at the 2001 World Games in Akita, Japan. In 2011, Furious George was inducted into the Canadian Ultimate Hall of Fame.
Furious George 2015
Marc Seraglia (Coach)
Alex Davis (C)
John Norris (C)
Kevin Underhill (C)
Myles Sinclair (C)
- "Furious George". Retrieved March 7, 2013.
- "Canadian Ultimate Championships (CUC) Past Championship Winners". Canadian Ultimate Players Association (CUPA). Retrieved 2007-02-10.
- Todd, Phillip (2003-08-18). "Ultimate thrill is championship win" (PDF). Montreal Gazette. Retrieved 2007-02-09.
- "Final Rankings WUC 1998". World Flying Disc Federation (WFDF). Retrieved 2007-02-10.
- "Final Rankings WUC 2004". World Flying Disc Federation (WFDF). Retrieved 2007-02-10.
- "Ultimate Canada Hall of Fame". Retrieved March 4, 2013.