|Look up vandal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Vandals were an East Germanic tribe.
Vandal may also refer to:
- Somebody who commits vandalism
- Albert Vandal, French count and historian
- Dan Vandal (born 1960), Canadian politician
- Liz Vandal (born 1965), Canadian fashion designer
- Vandal (record producer), electronica & breakbeat DJ/producer from Sheffield, England
- The Vandals, a well-known American rock band
- The Vandals (UK band) - a British rock band
In other contexts:
- Idaho Vandals, the intercollegiate athletic teams of the University of Idaho
- Vandals (secret society), a secret society at the University of Ghana
- Vandal Hearts, a Japanese tactical role-playing video game
- Vandal (tanker), a Russian oil tanker that used a Diesel engine as early as 1903
- The MQM-8G Vandal supersonic drone was made from converted RIM-8 Talos missiles
- Vandal Savage a fictional villain in comics published by DC Comics
- The Vandals, an evil alien species of anthropomorphic predators from the TV show Hot Wheels Battle Force 5
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vandal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.