Vanessa Alfaro is a Bolivian designer, entrepreneur, model and actress based in Los Angeles, California. Alfaro is the president and CEO of Sonne Global Inc., a company dedicated to design, creation, brand licensing, marketing and publicity. Alfaro created the first and only women's ready-to-wear line for FIFA during the 2014 World Cup in Brazil. She has been the only designer to work with FIFA for a woman's line using official logos of the World Cup.
Alfaro began modeling in Bolivia at 17 years old. She had an active career as an editorial and runway model, and was also crowned with various beauty pageant titles including "Most Photogenic" and "The most beautiful between models."
At 19 years old, Alfaro created Sonne Imagen & Production in Cochabamba, Bolivia while she was still a Commercial Engineering student at The Catholic University in Bolivia. She graduated with honors and went on to earn a Masters in Finance. She also specialized in graphic and fashion design. When Alfaro was 24 years old she married and moved to the United States. Once in the U.S., she continued her trajectory as a designer, model, actress and singer.
Alfaro is the CEO and founder of Vanessa Alfaro Bridal & Couture. The fashion house designs and produces couture and bridal collections.
- Rosa Rodriguez (June 22, 2014). "Bolivia in the World Cup in Brazil". ASI Magazine. Retrieved November 17, 2015.
- "Vanessa Alfaro in Ecuador Fashion". El Tiempo. July 7, 2014. Retrieved November 17, 2015.
- "Bolivian designer FIFA". El Dia. July 4, 2014. Retrieved November 17, 2015.
- "Vanessa Alfaro came to Ecuador Fashion Week 2014". Ecuavisa. 31 July 2014. Retrieved 17 November 2015.
- "Bolivian entrepreneurial triumphs in the world of fashion". Pagina Siete. 21 August 2014. Retrieved 17 November 2015.
- "FIFA official designer participate in the Ecuador Fashion Week 2014". El Mercurio. 3 July 2014. Retrieved 17 November 2015.
- Francisco Barberán (3 July 2014). "FIFA Official Designer Participates in Ecuador Fashion Week". Farras. Retrieved 17 November 2015.
- "Celebratión con moda nupcial". Mary Lizzie Novias. Retrieved 17 November 2015.