||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2011)|
|Chinese name||鄧穎芝 (traditional)|
|Chinese name||邓颖芝 (simplified)|
|Pinyin||deng4 ying3 zhi1 (Mandarin)|
|Jyutping||dang6 wing6 zi1 (Cantonese)|
|Birth name||Gigi Tang Wing Chi (鄧穎芝)|
22 May 1985 |
|Other name(s)||Vangie Tang|
Vangie Tang Wing-chi (Chinese: 鄧穎芝, born 22 May 1985) is a Hong Kong singer. She is a top 8 finalist of the 22nd annual New Talent Singing Awards in 2003. She is signed to Sony Music of Hong Kong since 2004.
She entered the 2003 International Chinese New Talent Singing Championship - Hong Kong Regional Finals and became a top 8 finalist. Afterwards, her talents were discovered by C C To (杜自持), and under his tutelage, she was signed to Sony Music.
Her debut album Glass Shoes was released on 3 December 2004. Her second album V2 was released on 8 December 2005. Her third album Summer Never Ends was released in October 2007.
- Vangie's Yahoo Blog (in Chinese)
- 2003 New Talent Singing Awards Contestant Profile (in Chinese)
- VangieTang BBS (in Chinese)
- 百度貼吧_鄧穎芝吧 (in Chinese)
- VanGiE House (in Chinese)
- VAN仔站 at the Wayback Machine (archived November 16, 2007) (in Chinese)
- Love Vangie at the Wayback Machine (archived July 28, 2009) (in Chinese)