|Industry||Video game industry
|Arthur Houtman, Martin de Ronde|
Halo: Spartan Assault
Halo: Spartan Strike
Number of employees
Vanguard Games was a video game developer founded in 2010 by Martin de Ronde and Michiel Mol and is based in Amsterdam, Netherlands. In April 2014 Vanguard Games restructured to form Force Field, a company exclusively developing for VR and AR platforms.
- Arthur Houtman
- Martin de Ronde
as Vanguard Games
- Gatling Gears (Xbox Live Arcade, PlayStation Network, Windows, 2011)
- Halo: Spartan Assault (Windows 8, Windows Phone 8, iOS, Xbox Live Arcade, Steam, 2013, developed in conjunction with 343 Industries)
- Halo: Spartan Strike (Windows 8, Windows Phone 8, iOS, Steam, 2014, developed in conjunction with 343 Industries)
- "Guerrilla founders form Vanguard Entertainment". GamesIndustry.biz. Retrieved 25 May 2016.
- "Vanguard Games restructures company to form Force Feld, now excusively developing VR and AR experiences". Vanguardgames.net. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
- "Vanguard Games". Vanguardgames.net. Retrieved 25 May 2016.
- "Halo: Spartan Assault Launches on Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 in July". Xbox Wire. Retrieved 25 May 2016.
- "Halo: Spartan Strike Comes to Windows 8 Devices and Steam this December". Xbox Wire. Retrieved 25 May 2016.
|This European video game corporation or company-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|