|Look up Vanilla or vanilla in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vanilla is a flavoring.
Vanilla, in a botanical and biological meaning, may also refer to:
- Vanilla extract, a solution containing the flavor compound vanillin as the primary ingredient
- Vanilla (genus), a genus of orchids
Vanilla, in a derived meaning, may also refer to:
- Vanilla (color), a yellow color variation
- Vanilla Forums, a lightweight Internet forum package
- (Plain) vanilla, something standard or conventional
Vanilla, in art and media, may also refer to:
- Vanilla (band), a girl band from Barnet, London, England
- Vanilla (EP), an EP by Eiko Shimamiya
- "Vanilla" (Gackt song)
- "Vanilla" (Leah Dizon song)
- Vanilla the Rabbit, a Sonic the Hedgehog character
- Vanilla Series, a brand of pornographic anime
- Vanilla, an Asterix character
Vanilla, in geography refers to:
- Vanilla, Pennsylvania, a community in the United States
Vanilla, in software refers to:
- Vanilla software, software in its original non-customized form
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vanilla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.