From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Vanilla or vanilla in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vanilla is a flavoring.
Vanilla, in a botanical and biological meaning, may also refer to:
- Vanilla extract, a solution containing the flavor compound vanillin as the primary ingredient
- Vanilla (genus), a genus of orchids
Vanilla, in a derived meaning, may also refer to:
- Vanilla (color), a yellow color variation
- Vanilla Forums, a lightweight Internet forum package
- (Plain) vanilla, something standard or conventional
Vanilla, in art and media, may also refer to:
- Vanilla (band), a girl band from Barnet, London, England
- Vanilla (EP), an EP by Eiko Shimamiya
- "Vanilla" (Gackt song)
- "Vanilla" (Leah Dizon song)
- Vanilla the Rabbit, a Sonic the Hedgehog character
- Vanilla Series, a brand of pornographic anime
- Vanilla, an Asterix character
Vanilla, in geography refers to:
- Vanilla, Pennsylvania, a community in the United States
Vanilla, in software refers to:
- Vanilla software, software in its original non-customized form
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vanilla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.