Vanishing point (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Vanishing Point (album))
A vanishing point is a point in a perspective drawing onto which parallel lines appear to converge.
Vanishing point or Vanishing Point may also refer to:
Art, media, and entertainment
- Vanishing Point (comics), a secret location at the "end of time" in the DC Comics universe and homebase of the Linear Men, who first appeared in the March 1991 issue of Adventures of Superman #476
- Vanishing Point (1971 film), a film starring Barry Newman
- Vanishing Point (1997 film), a TV-movie remake starring Viggo Mortensen
- Vanishing Point (2012 film), a documentary film about the Arctic
- Vanishing Point (novel), a 1982 novel by Victor Canning
- Vanishing Point (1993 novel), a 1993 novel by Michaela Roessner
- Vanishing Point (Doctor Who), a 2001 novel based on the television series Doctor Who
- Vanishing Point (2006 novel), a 2006 novel written by Jon Guenther for the Stony Man series of the Mack Bolan action-adventure series created by Don Pendleton
- Vanishing Point (2004 novel), a 2004 novel by David Markson
- Vanishing Point (band), an Australian progressive metal band
- Vanishing Point (Primal Scream album), a 1997 album by Primal Scream
- Vanishing Point (Mudhoney album), a 2013 album by Mudhoney
- "Vanishing Point" (1989 song), a track from New Order's 1989 album Technique
- "Vanishing Point" (1995 song), a track from Coil's 1995 album Unnatural History II
- "Vanishing Point" (2008 song), a track from Deadmau5's album At Play
- Vanishing Point, a German/Austrian online magazine covering cars and automotive culture
- Vanishing Point (CBC), a CBC Radio science fiction broadcast that ran from 1984 to 1990
- "Vanishing Point" (M.A.S.K. episode), the 23rd episode of the 1985 animated television series M.A.S.K.
- "Vanishing Point" (Enterprise episode), in 2002 the 36th episode of the television series Star Trek: Enterprise
- "Vanishing Point" (Odyssey 5 episode), the 15th episode of the 2002 science fiction series Odyssey 5
- Vanishing Point (video game), a 2001 video game for the Sony PlayStation and Sega Dreamcast
- Vanishing point, in ecology, the point beyond which homeostasis can no longer be maintained
Enterprises and brands
- Vanishing Point (Theatre Company), a Glasgow theatre company formed in 1999
- Vanishing Point, the 1972 reintroduction in America of Pilot Pen's retractable line of fountain pens
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vanishing point.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.