Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up vanity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vanity is excessive self-regard and overblown pride.
Vanity may also refer to:
- Vanity (dressing-table), a dressing-table with a large mirror
- Vanity unit of a bathroom
- Vanity (clothing), an American clothing retailer
- HMS Vanity, the name of more than one ship of the British Royal Navy
- Vanity gallery, an art gallery for artists to present their own works
- Vanity label, a recording produced by musicians themselves
- Vanity number, a kind of telephone number
- Vanity press, a publishing company that prints self-published works, provided the author pays the cost themselves
- "Vanity of vanities, all is vanity", the opening verse of Ecclesiastes
- Vanitas (Latin for vanity), a type of still life
- Vanity 6, musical group
- Vanity (comics), fictional city in the DC Comics universe
- Vanity (album), 2002 album by Eighteen Visions
- "Vanity" (1951 song), song by Jack Manus, Guy Wood and Bernard Bierman
- "Vanity", song by Lady Gaga, 2008
- "Vanity" (Christina Aguilera song), 2010
- Vanity (1927 film), American silent drama film
- Vanity (1935 film), British comedy film
- Vanity (1947 film), Italian film
- Vanity (2015 film), French / Swiss film
- Vanity (Titian), oil painting by Renaissance painter Titian
- Vanity (singer) (1959–2016), the stage name of singer/actress Denise Matthews
- Vaniity (born 1973), a transsexual pornographic actress
- "The Golden Vanity", another name for the traditional folk song "The Sweet Trinity"
- The Golden Vanity (Britten), a 1966 setting of the traditional song by the Benjamin Britten
- Golden Vanity, a 1976 folk album by Martin Simpson
- Vanity Fair (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vanity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.