From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vanity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vanity is excessive self-regard and overblown pride.
Vanity may also refer to:
- Vanity (dressing-table), a dressing-table with a large mirror
- Vanity unit of a bathroom
- Vanity (clothing), an American clothing retailer
- HMS Vanity, the name of more than one ship of the British Royal Navy
- Vanity gallery, an art gallery for artists to present their own works
- Vanity label, a recording produced by musicians themselves
- Vanity number, a kind of telephone number
- Vanity press, a publishing company that prints self-published works, provided the author pays the cost themselves
- "Vanity of vanities, all is vanity", the opening verse of Ecclesiastes
- Vanitas (Latin for vanity), a type of still life
- Vanity 6, a musical group
- Vanity (comics), a fictional city in the DC Comics universe
- Vanity (album), a 2002 album by band Eighteen Visions
- "Vanity" (1951 song), a song by Jack Manus, Guy Wood and Bernard Bierman, recorded by Don Cherry
- "Vanity", a song by Lady Gaga
- "Vanity" (Christina Aguilera song), 2010
- Vanity (1927 film), an American silent drama film
- Vanity (1935 film), a British comedy film
- Vanity (1947 film), an Italian film
- Vanity (Titian), an oil painting by Renaissance painter Titian
- Vanity (singer) (1959–2016), the stage name of singer/actress Denise Matthews
- Vaniity (born 1973), a transsexual pornographic actress
- "The Golden Vanity", another name for the traditional folk song "The Sweet Trinity"
- The Golden Vanity (Britten), a 1966 setting of the traditional song by the Benjamin Britten
- Golden Vanity, a 1976 folk album by Martin Simpson
- Vanity Fair (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vanity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.