||Look up vanja in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Vanja is originally a nickname for Ivan. Vanja may refer to:
- Vanja Blomberg (born 1929), Swedish gymnast and Olympic champion
- Vanja Džaferović (born 1983), Bosnian and Croatian footballer
- Vanja Drach (1932–2009), Croatian actor
- Vanja Ejdus (born 1976), Serbian actress
- Vanja Gesheva-Tsvetkova (born 1960), Bulgarian sprint canoeist who competed from the late 1970s to the late 1980s
- Vanja Grubač (born 1971), Montenegrin footballer
- Vanja Iveša (born 1977), Croatian football goalkeeper, currently playing for Eskişehirspor
- Vanja Rogulj (born 1982), 3-time Olympics breaststroke swimmer from Croatia
- Vanja Sutlić (1925–1989), Croatian philosopher
- Vanja Udovičić (born 1982), professional water polo player from Serbia
- ^ Mike Campbell. "Behind the Name: Meaning, origin and history of the name Vanja". behindthename.com. Retrieved 2016-12-11.