Vanuatu at the 2010 Commonwealth Games
This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Vanuatu at the|
2010 Commonwealth Games
|CGA||Vanuatu Association of Sports and National Olympic Committee|
|in New Dehli, India|
|Competitors||6 in 1 sport|
|Flag bearer||Yoshua Shing (opening)|
|Commonwealth Games appearances (overview)|
Vanuatu competed in the 2010 Commonwealth Games held in Delhi, India, from 3 to 14 October 2010. Vanuatu's Table Tennis Federation has been for many years, honoured to select its players as the flag bearer of the 2010 Commonwealth games. As a result, Yoshua Shing was nominated flag bearer of the 2010 Commonwealth Games. Vanuatu participated in table tennis at the commonwealth games for singles, doubles and mixed events. The events were held at the Yamuna Sports Complex from 4 to 14 October 2010. 
|Vanuatu medals by sport|
Table Tennis Team
Vanuatu's table tennis team consisted of 6 athletes, 3 men and 3 women.
- Ham Lulu
- Randy Benjamin
- Yoshua Shing
- Anolyn Lulu
- Pareina Matariki
- Liopa Santhy
- "Official list of participating nation". Archived from the original on 20 October 2010. Retrieved 17 November 2017.
- "Official website of the XIX Commonwealth Games". Organising Committee Commonwealth Games 2010 Delhi. Archived from the original on 14 December 2010. Retrieved 27 August 2018.
- "Vanuatu at 2010 Commonwealth Games". International Table Tennis Federation. Archived from the original on 10 October 2010. Retrieved 27 August 2018.
- "Medal Tally of Vanuatu - Commonwealth Games Federation". Retrieved 27 August 2018.
- "2010 Commonwealth Games New Delhi - Vanuatu Table Tennis Association". Retrieved 24 August 2018.