From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vapor or vapour in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A vapor is a substance in the gas phase below its boiling point.
Vapor or vapour may also refer to:
- Vapor (novel), by Amanda Filipacchi
- Vapor (G.I. Joe), a fictional villain in the G.I. Joe universe, member of Cobra
- Vapor (Marvel Comics), a villainess
- VAPOR (software), a visualization tool used in geosciences
- Vapour Col, South Shetland Islands, Antarctica
- Electronic cigarette vapor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vapor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.