From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Vaporiser)
|Look up vaporiser or vaporizer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vaporizer or vaporiser may refer to:
- Anaesthetic vaporizer, a device used in the administration of anaesthesia
- Electronic cigarette, or a part of one (often called a "PV" or "personal vaporizer")
- Humidifier, a household appliance that increases humidity
- Vaporizer (inhalation device), a device used to extract for inhalation the active ingredients of chemicals or plant materials
- Vaporizer (internal combustion engine), a device to enable an engine to run on tractor vaporizing oil
- Metal vapor synthesis, a technique that involves vaporizing metals
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vaporizer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.