Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up vaporiser or vaporizer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vaporizer or vaporiser may refer to:
- Anesthetic vaporizer, a device used in the administration of anesthesia
- Electronic cigarette, or a part of one (often called a "PV" or "personal vaporizer")
- Humidifier, a household appliance that increases humidity
- Vaporizer (inhalation device), a device used to extract for inhalation the active ingredients of chemicals or plant materials
- Vaporizer (internal combustion engine), a device to enable an engine to run on tractor vaporizing oil
- Metal vapor synthesis, a technique that involves vaporizing metals
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vaporizer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.