|Available in||English, Chinese, Russian|
|Headquarters||Hefei, Anhui, China|
|Key people||Hongfeng Zheng (CEO)|
|Industry||Civil Aviation Data, Aircraft Tracking|
VariFlight Technology Co. Ltd. (simplified Chinese: 飞友科技有限公司, pinyin: Fēiyǒu Kèjì Yǒuxiàn Gōngsī) branded as VariFlight internationally, and as 飞常准 (Pinyin: Fēichángzhǔn) in Mainland China is an information technology company specializing in the civil aviation data services. The company is based in Hefei, Anhui Province, People’s Republic of China. VariFlight’s products and services include flight status information, A-CDM, mobile applications, travel information, flight delay insurance, airport taxi, etc. In 2018, VariFlight launched its online flight tracking service. 
VariFlight was founded as Feeyo Technology Co. Ltd. in 2005 in Hefei, Anhui, China by its CEO, Hongfeng Zheng. Initially, the company was providing flight information services to other businesses in China. In 2009, the company achieved 100% coverage of China’s domestic flights. It also released the first version of VariFlight mobile application, and has been working on international flights since 2010, and covered over 94% of global commercial flight data. The company officially launched its first mobile application for flight tracking for individual users in 2011. VariFlight started to cooperate with China’s domestic airports on hubs' operation efficiency and punctuality improvement in 2014.
On 23 August 2019, VariFlight launched Airsavvi, a new brand dedicated to its travel data business for corporate clients.
The company uses the following sources to obtain flight status data and related information:
Products and services
Historical Reports and Predictive Analyses
Historical reports on such parameters as flight on-time performance, airport punctuality, aerobridge utilization, flight delay time. The company has also been serving as an information source of extreme weather conditions affecting flights and airports punctuality.
- Feichangzhun/VariFlight (simplified Chinese: 飞常准)
- VariFlightPro (simplified Chinese: 飞常准业内版)
VariFlight A-CDM (Airport Collaborative Decision Making) is an information system dedicated to the improvement of airport ground operations, safety and the growth of a hub’s overall punctuality. Data sources: ADS-B, electronic blocks, apron vehicle positioning and video analysis. In the end of 2017, 81 airports located in Mainland China and outside have installed VariFlight’s A-CDM. Among those airports are: Kunming Changshui International Airport, Guiyang Longdongbao International Airport, Shanghai Pudong International Airport, etc.
Shanghai Pudong International Airport has been using A-CDM developed by VariFlight since January 2017. The system is aimed to improve on-time performance and safety of the airport's operations. By June 2017, Shanghai Pudong airport recorded 62.7% punctuality rate, which was a 15% increase compared to the same period the previous year.
- "About Us". VariFlight. Retrieved 18 April 2018.
- "Data firm VariFlight works with Embraer on Flight Happiness Index". ChinaTravelNews. 5 December 2017. Retrieved 22 May 2018.
- "AVIS, VariFlight cooperate to enhance China's airport transfer service". ChinaTravelNews. 23 January 2018. Retrieved 22 May 2018.
- "VariFlight Live Air Traffic". VariFlight. Retrieved 25 June 2018.
- "VariFlight Makes A Splash at IATA Aviation Data Symposium". PR Newswire. 17 November 2017. Retrieved 18 April 2018.
- "飞常准：用科技助力民航高效发展，推动智慧航旅服务升级". Soho. 1 February 2018. Retrieved 18 April 2018.
- "首届亚太地区民航部长级会议召开 飞常准参与支持". 网易新闻. 2 February 2018. Retrieved 18 April 2018.
- "VariFlight Brings New Upgrades to China's Airports". China Aviation Daily. 11 August 2018. Retrieved 22 May 2018.
- "VariFlight leverages strengths in data intelligence to launch new brand, Airsavvi". WIT. 2019-08-26. Retrieved 2019-08-29.
- ""飞常准"为啥那么准". 民航资源网(CARNOC.com). 9 May 2012. Retrieved 18 April 2018.
- Zhang, Xuan; Zhang, Jingjing (February 2018). "Aircraft monitoring by the fusion of satellite and ground ADS-B data". Acta Astronautica. 56 (1): 398–405. Bibcode:2018AcAau.143..398Z. doi:10.1016/j.actaastro.2017.11.026. ISSN 0094-5765.
- "Data". VariFlight. Retrieved 18 April 2018.
- "PRD aviation surges. HK suffers airspace congestion". China Daily. 29 August 2017. Retrieved 18 April 2018.
- "Heavy snowfall shuts three China airports, delays at nine others". Reuters. 4 January 2012. Retrieved 18 April 2018.
- "VariFlight's delay alerts helping app take off in China". Nikkei Asia Review. 14 June 2017. Retrieved 18 April 2018.
- "随时随地掌控航班信息 飞常准业内客户端发布". 网易手机. 29 November 2012. Retrieved 18 April 2018.
- 飞常准：用科技助力民航高效发展，推动智慧航旅服务升级. Soho. 2018-02-01. Retrieved 2018-04-17.