|Look up varia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Varia (Latin: diverse, various) may refer to:
- Radu Varia (born 1940), Romanian art critic and art historian
- Varia (Xena), character on Xena: Warrior Princess
- Varia Suit, armor expansion in the Metroid video game series
- Vicovaro or Varia, a town in Italy
- The Varia, fictional assassination squad serving the Vongola Family in Reborn!
- Varia (fish), a former name of the fish genus Variichthys
- Varia (moth), a moth genus
- The English translation of the short form of the Russian name Varvara
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Varia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.