From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Variation (disambiguation).
|Look up variability in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Variability is how spread out or closely clustered a set of data is.
Variability may refer to:
- Climate variability, changes in the components of Earth's climate system and their interactions
- Genetic variability, a measure of the tendency of individual genotypes in a population to vary from one another
- Heart rate variability, a physiological phenomenon where the time interval between heart beats varies
- Human variability, the range of possible values for any measurable characteristic, physical or mental, of human beings
- Spatial variability, when a quantity that is measured at different spatial locations exhibits values that differ across the locations
- Statistical variability, a measure of dispersion in statistics
- Variability function, a component of Bernoulli stochastics, a mathematical model
- Variability hypothesis, nineteenth century hypothesis that males have a greater range of ability than females
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Variability.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.