From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Variables)
|Look up Variable, variable, or variables in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikiversity has learning materials about Variable|
Variable may refer to:
- Variable (research), a logical set of attributes
- Variable (mathematics), a symbol that represents a quantity in a mathematical expression, as used in many sciences
- Variable (computer science), a symbolic name associated with a value and whose associated value may be changed
- Dependent and independent variables in statistics
- Variable star, a type of star (as in astronomical object)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Variable.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.