(Redirected from Variety (plant))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Plant variety may refer to:
- Variety (botany), a taxonomic nomenclature rank in botany, below subspecies, but above subvariety and form
- Plant variety (law), a non-taxonomic, exclusively legal term
- An informal and ambiguous substitute for form (botany) (a taxonomic nomenclature rank in botany, below variety (botany))
- An older substitute for cultivar or hybrid (biology), now discouraged by the International Code of Nomenclature for Cultivated Plants. It is still used especially with regard to grapes and rice.
- Trademarks can be obtained for plants.
- Varietal, a wine labeled by the grape variety used to make it
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Plant variety.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.