Jump to navigation Jump to search
Varin may refer to:
- Jean Varin (1604–1672), a French sculptor and engraver
- Quentin Varin (circa 1570–1634), French painter
- Varin District, a district of Siem Reap Province, Cambodia
- Battenans-Varin is a commune located in the Department of Doubs
- Varín, a village and municipality in Žilina District, Slovakia
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.