25 April 1939
Varis Brasla (born 25 April 1939) is a Latvian film director.
Since 1965 he worked in Riga Film Studio. Several of his films, including Emil's Mischiefs and Waterbomb for the Fat Tomcat were awarded with the Latvian National Film Prize award as the best film of the year.
- Brick Kiln (1972) (second unit director)
- In the Shadow of Death (1971) (assistant director)
- Four White Shirts/Breathe Deeply (1967) (second unit director)
- "LIELĀ KRISTAPA balvas laureāti 1977-2007". lielais-kristaps.filmas.lv. Retrieved 2007-10-06.
- "Par Triju Zvaigžņu ordeņa piešķiršaņu un apbalvošanu ar goda zīmi". Latvijas Vēstnesis. Retrieved 20 December 2017.
|This article about a Latvian film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|