From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Varius (disambiguation))
Varius is a Latin word meaning "diverse, different, changeable; various, variegated" and may refer to :
- Varius (genus), a genus belonging to the Nepticulidae family of small moths
- Varius Manx, a Polish pop group
- XKO Varius, a web content management system
- Lucius Varius Rufus, a Roman poet
- a song by metal Canadian band Stann
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Varius.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.