From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up varlet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Varlet can refer to:
- Knight's squire
- Valet de chambre, a court appointment introduced in the late Middle Ages
- Rogue (vagrant) or unprincipled person
- Dominique Marie Varlet (1678–1742), Roman Catholic bishop during the church's Post Reformation Netherlands period
- Jean-François Varlet (1764–1837), leader of the Enragé faction in the French Revolution
- Charles Varlet (1635–1692), real name of La Grange (actor), member of the troupe of Molière
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Varlet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.