Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Chemical and physical data|
|Molar mass||146.0 kg/mol|
This drug was developed by Celldex Therapeutics.
- Clinical trials
- World Health Organization (2014). "International Nonproprietary Names for Pharmaceutical Substances (INN). Proposed INN: List 111" (PDF). WHO Drug Information. 28 (2).
- Statement On A Nonproprietary Name Adopted By The USAN Council - Varlilumab, American Medical Association.
- Varlilumab-Opdivo Combo Stabilizes or Shrinks Tumors in 80% of Solid-cancer Patients, Trial Shows. June 2017
- Study of ONT-10 and Varlilumab to Treat Advanced Ovarian or Breast Cancer
- A Dose Escalation and Cohort Expansion Study of Anti-CD27 (Varlilumab) and Anti-PD-1 (Nivolumab) in Advanced Refractory Solid Tumors
|This monoclonal antibody-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|