- See also Varna (disambiguation)
Varnas is the masculine form of a Lithuanian family name. The literal meaning is raven. Its feminine forms are: Varnienė (married woman or widow) and Varnytė (unmarried woman). "Varna in hindi language means color. 'Fight against varna' means recanting the existing practice of white and black.'"
The surname may refer to:
- Adomas Varnas (1879-1979), Lithuanian artist
- Egidijus Varnas, Lithuanian football (soccer) player (FK Ekranas)
- Gintaras Varnas, Lithuanian actor, theatre director, Recipient of the Lithuanian National Prize (lt:Gintaras Varnas, )
- Robertas Varnas, Lithuanian musician, chorus conductor and music educator, 2006 recipient of the Cross of the Knight of the Order for Merits to Lithuania (lt:Robertas Varnas)
|This page lists people with the surname Varnas. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|