|Directed by||Frank Tuttle|
Jesse L. Lasky|
George Marion Jr.
Charles 'Buddy' Rogers|
|Edited by||Verna Willis|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
Varsity is a lost 1928 American comedy silent film directed by Frank Tuttle and written by Howard Estabrook, George Marion Jr. and Wells Root. The film stars Charles 'Buddy' Rogers, Mary Brian, Chester Conklin, Phillips Holmes, Robert Ellis and John Westwood. The film was released on October 27, 1928, by Paramount Pictures.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (February 2015)
- Charles 'Buddy' Rogers as Jimmy Duffy
- Mary Brian as Fay
- Chester Conklin as Pop Conlan
- Phillips Holmes as Middlebrook
- Robert Ellis as Rod Luke
- John Westwood as The Senior
- The Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:Varsity
- Varsity at Arne Anderson's Lost Film Files:lost Paramount films - 1928
- "Varsity". afi.com. Retrieved 13 February 2015.
- "Varsity - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes - NYTimes.com". nytimes.com. Retrieved 13 February 2015.
|This article about a silent comedy film from the 1920s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|